Date(s) - 27/04/2021 - 29/04/2021
The pension schemes administration course equips participants with knowledge and skills on the functioning and governance of different types of pension systems, including their legal, legislative and regulatory frameworks as well as financing systems and reforms. The modules of this course are;
- SPA 06_Typology of Pension Schemes
- SPA 07_Design Options for Pension benefits
- SPA 08_Financing Systems of Pension Benefits
- SPA 09_Pension Delivery mechanisms – including issues of recruitment, compliance & benefit processing
- SPA 10_Evolution of Pension Reforms: Case study of recent pension reforms in East Africa & Eastern Europe.TARGET AUDIENCE
- Senior Management, Board of Directors/Trustees and Directors,
- First-line and middle level managers and technical and non-technical staff of both public and private organizations and professional bodies.
- NGOs and Community Organizers.
- private individuals,
Bookings are closed for this event.