Date(s) - 02/08/2021 - 06/08/2021
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Organizational Skills and Ethics course is a multi – disciplinary training programme leading into a broad range of useful cognitive skills required by the learner for his/her daily duties and responsibilities as well as for the leaner’s further studies and life in general. The modules of this course are;
- MSE 19_Organizational Management & Ethics
- MSE 20_Performance Management & Appraisal For Social Security Schemes
- MSE 21_ Records Management & Data Integrity For Social Security Schemes
- MSE 22_Communication Skills
- MSE 23_Fundamentals of Financial Management
- MSE 24_Funadmentals of Risk Management
- Senior Management, Board of Directors/Trustees and Directors,
- First-line and middle level managers and technical and non-technical staff of both public and private organizations and professional bodies.
- NGOs and Community Organizers.
- private individuals,
Various pedagogical methods are employed in teaching the above courses with the ultimate aim to enable participants comprehend the basic concepts and acquire the necessary competencies in the specialized areas. In general, the methods combine tutor-facilitated interactive discussion and self-directed learning through such activities as lecture discussions; role-play; case study problem solving; quizzes; group assignments and presentations; take home assignments; general discussions; etc. Each course covers a duration of one week to completion. At the beginning of the course, participants are provided with handouts and other learning materials in both hard and soft copies for their reviews and continuous learning.
The assessment will be guided by determining the level of participation in the learning activities which shall include; (1) participation in classroom discussions and by doing the assignments; (2) self-study of the lecture materials, (3) reading necessary assigned literature, and (4) the final exam/test. Participants will be awarded a certificate of successful completion of the course upon meeting the above criteria while failure to do so will lead to a non-completion grade.
Bookings are closed for this event.