Date(s) - 03/05/2021 - 07/05/2021
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
(1) CCSE1_Customer Services Delivery & Organizational Ethics
Modern organizational culture emphasizes on the importance of quality customer services delivery as a cutting-edge strategy for an organisation to strive. Customers and clients need to feel valued, cared for and treated with respect and dignity. The “Customer Care and Organizational Ethics” training is designed for ALL employees of Social Security Schemes (from top management to operational staff) to ensure that all employees at all levels have same understanding on Customer Care Values and Ethical Principles and Practices as standard code of practice and civility in their organization towards total organizational performance. The modules of this course are;
- CSE 01_Exploring the Organization’s Environment
- CSE 02_Understanding the customer, Customer Expectations & Projecting a Professional Image
- CSE 03_Effective Interpersonal & Communication Skills
- CSE 04_Understanding Organizational Ethics & Values
- Senior Management, Board of Directors/Trustees and Directors,
- First-line and middle level managers and technical and non-technical staff of both public and private organizations and professional bodies.
- NGOs and Community Organizers.
- private individuals,
Bookings are closed for this event.